Actually I thought all important bugs which caused the plugin installation to fail were fixed with v1.2. Well – I was wrong :-/ Some users still reported errors with paths. So I finally digged into how WordPress constructs it´s paths and found better and hopefully more compatible solutions.
I hope that now the plugin works on every host regardless of its configuration. If not, please write a post in the WordPress support forums.
- BUGFIX: plugin installation failed on certain hosting providers due to path/directory issues
- BUGFIX: (interactive) maps do not get display in RSS feeds (which is not possible), so now a static image with a link to the fullscreen standalone map is displayed
- BUGFIX: removed redundant slashes from paths
- BUGFIX: fullscreen maps did not get loaded if WordPress is installed in subdirectory
- BUGFIX: API images in panel did show a border on some templates
Please note that due to a bug on www.wikitude.me, the registration of new Augmented-Reality links from Leaflet Maps Marker on www.wikitude.me is not possible at the moment. According to the developers of Wikitude, this should be fixed within the next 1-2 weeks.
Please let me know what you think of the new release. If an important feature is missing, please add your feature requests here. I am also looking for more translations – if you would like to contribute a new one, please visit this page for more information.