Since v4.0 Maps Marker Pro also support HERE maps as basemaps. (FYI: since v4.9 the recommended registration method has changed from App ID+App Code to API key – new registrations will only work with API key!)
For current pricing, please see https://developer.here.com/plans (with a “Freemium” account, 250.000 transaction are free – January 2020)
Terms of Services: https://developer.here.com/terms-and-conditions
In order to enable HERE maps support, you have to do the following steps:
- register at least for a free account at https://developer.here.com/plans?basicPlanOverlay
- complete your registration by providing the information needed:
- After you have finished your registration, please sign in and navigate to https://developer.here.com/projects and select a new plan for a new project:
- Select a plan that fits for your project (usually “Freemium”) and click on “Sign up”
- Copy your API key:
Optional (recommended): tick the checkbox “Create a domain whitelist for your app credentials” and enter your domain(s) to prevent misuage of your key on another site.
- Login to your WordPress site as admin, navigate to Maps Marker Pro / Settings / “HERE maps” and enter your API key there:
- Finish by clicking the button “Save”.
That´s it. Afterwards you are able to use HERE basemaps for your maps:
Updated on 29 May 2022