For current pricing, please see https://developer.here.com/plans (with a “Basic” account, 15.000 transaction are free – July 2018)
Terms of Services: https://developer.here.com/terms-and-conditions
In order to enable HERE maps support, you have to do the following steps:
- register at least for a free account at https://developer.here.com/plans?basicPlanOverlay
- complete your registration by providing the information needed:
- After you have finished your registration, please navigate to https://developer.here.com/projects and select a new plan for a new project:
- Select a plan that fits for your project (usually “For the public”):
- Select a plan that best fits for your project by clicking on “Sign up”:
- Verify your account details and review your order:
- After finishing, click on the button “start coding”:
- Click on the button “Generate pp ID and App Code”:
- Copy your App ID and App Code:
Optional (recommended): tick the checkbox “Secure app credentials against a specific domain” and enter your domain(s) to prevent misuage of your key on another site.
- Login to your WordPress site as admin, navigate to Maps Marker Pro / Settings / “HERE maps” and enter your App ID and App Code:
- Finish by clicking the button “Save”.
That´s it. Afterwards you are able to use HERE basemaps for your maps: