Example KML export link from this website for map ID 5
Frontend: layer map in Google Earth (via KML export)
Frontend: map in Google Maps (via KML export)
Each map has a corresponding KML-Feed which can be accessed directly, e.g.
You can use the generated KML-file to display the included markers or layers directly in Google Earth which is available for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. Please note that you need an internet connection to display your maps correctly as the marker icons and popup-images are loaded from the source you provided them.
As an alternative, you can also use the links above to display your maps in Google Maps via the feature “My Places“. To add your maps to Google Maps My Places, please proceed as follows:
- Download your marker or layer KML file by using a link from above
- Login at http://maps.google.com with your Google Account
- Click on my places
- Click on “Create new map”
- Click on “Import”
- Select the KML file you downloaded previously (note: loading from URL often doesn´t work on Google Maps as reported in user forums)
- Click button “Upload from file”
- Save your map