If the message “loading map – please wait…” exists anyway, please first check if your template uses wp_footer();-template tag – if yes, please follow the steps from the readme-first post in the support forum, as this could be a conflict with another plugin.
Thanks to many motivated contributors, v3.2.5 comes with the following translation updates:
- Portuguese (pt_PT) translation thanks to Joao Campos, http://www.all-about-portugal.com
If you want to contribute to translations (Persian would be great 😉 ), please visit http://translate.mapsmarker.com/projects/lmm for more information.
- custom Google base domain setting is now also considered on directions link (thanks Pepperbase!)
- plugin conflict with Jetpack plugin which caused maps to break (thanks John, Norman and Evan!)
- warning message for multi-layer-maps with all layers ($wpdb->prepare issue)
- warning message in tools when deleting all markers ($wpdb->prepare issue)
Full changelog (show previous changelogs)
|Portuguese (pt_PT) translation thanks to Joao Campos, http://www.all-about-portugal.com|
|custom Google base domain setting is now also considered on directions link (thanks Pepperbase!)|
|updated German translation|
|plugin conflict with Jetpack plugin which caused maps to break (thanks John, Norman and Evan!)|
|warning message for multi-layer-maps with all layers ($wpdb->prepare issue)|
|warning message in tools when deleting all markers ($wpdb->prepare issue)|
Please let me what you think of this new release. If you have any issues, please see this page on how to get support. If an important feature is missing, please add your feature requests on Github. I am also looking for more translations – if you would like to contribute a new one, please visit this page for more information. And of course I´d very appreciate your review for my plugin on wordpress.org 😉