- missing tile images for GoogleMutant basemaps
- layer and filter controlboxes were not responsive on iOS devices
- filter controlbox list always jumping to top on hover
- missing commas to WebAPI output for search
- fix layer delete issue on list-all-layers-page
- increased max chars for filter controlbox from 4000 to 65535 to prevent broken controlboxes
- fix GeoJSON link for multi-layer-maps
- fix correct link to changelog in admin notice
- do not loop lmm_initialize_popuptext_editor() if TinyMCE text editor is enabled
- update Leaflet.markercluster (v1.0.3, 02/02/17)
- update Leaflet.EdgeBuffer (v1.0.3)
- update translations
An update for all beta testers is recommended.
how to update to 3.0-beta3
Warning: although we also test beta releases thoroughly, it is not recommended to install beta versions on production sites! In addition we recommend to backup your site (especially the database) regularly so in case of an issue with this beta release you can always perform a full rollback if needed!
In order to be able to update to this beta release, you first have to set beta-testing in settings / misc to enabled:
As next step after saving your settings, navigate to Plugins and click on the link “Manually check for updates” next to Maps Marker Pro:
Finish by clicking on the link “Update now”.
For directly downloading the current beta package as zip file, please click here.