Before opening a new support ticket, please read the following steps which give you a guideline on how to deal with the most common issues:
- Check if your question is already answered in our knowledge base.
- If you do not find an answer, please try the following things next, as these are the most common causes for problems:
- disable all other plugins but Maps Marker Pro and check if your problem got solved. If yes, please identify the incompatible plugin by re-activating plugins one-by-one. If you found the incompatible plugin, please open a support ticket so that we can check if we can fix the issue.
- if this did not help, try switching to a default WordPress theme like TwentySixteen and check if the issue persists. If not, please open a support ticket
- If your issue still persists, please open a new support ticket and don´t forget to include the following information:
– link to your website/map where we can take a look at the problem – most people forget about this, which is like having a car problem and asking the mechanic to fix it via phone 🙂
– info which plugin version you are using (we recommend to always use the latest version)
– things you already checked in order to fix your problem
We´ll be glad to help you solve your issue!