Before opening a new support ticket, please read the following steps which give you a guideline on how to deal with the most common issues:
- Check if your question is already answered in our knowledge base. If you do not find an answer, please try the following things next, as these are the most common causes for problems:
- if you are using any caching plugins / caching solutions on your server, please clear any involved caches.
- disable all other plugins but Maps Marker Pro and check if your problem got solved. If yes, please identify the incompatible plugin by re-activating plugins one-by-one. If you found the incompatible plugin, please open a support ticket so that we can check if we can fix the issue.
- if this did not help, try switching to a default WordPress theme like TwentySixteen and check if the issue persists. If not, please open a support ticket
- If your issue still persists, please open a new support ticket and don´t forget to include the following information:
– link to your website/map where we can take a look at the problem – most people forget about this, which is like having a car problem and asking the mechanic to fix it via phone 🙂
– info which plugin version you are using (we recommend to always use the latest version)
– things you already checked in order to fix your problem
We´ll be glad to help you solve your issue!