Before opening a new support ticket, please read the following steps which give you a guideline on how to deal with the most common issues:
1. Check if your question is already answered by the FAQ on http://www.mapsmarker.com/faq
2. if not, please check the Docs on http://www.mapsmarker.com/docs
Still no result? then please try the following things next, as these are the most common causes for problems:
4. disable all other plugins and check if your problem got solved. If yes, please identify the incompatible plugin by re-activating plugins one-by-one. If you found the incompatible plugin, please let me know so that I can check if I can fix this problem within my plugin or if I have to enhance the built-in incompatibility check.
5. if this didnt help, try switching to another WordPress theme – like the default theme TwentyTwelve.
If your problem is still unsolved, open a new support ticket if you are already a pro user or if you are using the free version, write a new support request in the WordPress forum and don´t forget to include the following information:
– link to your website/installation where I can take a look at the problem – most people forget about this, which is like having a car problem and asking the mechanic to fix it via phone
– info which WordPress version you are using
– info which plugin version you are using (I´d recommend always using the latest version and checking your problem before posting a new request!)
– things you already checked in order to fix your problem