It has been a while since the last release – nethertheless, the development of Leaflet Maps Marker continues This release includes new features requested by users and some fixes for nasty bugs. Let´s get into detail:
Sort options for marker and layer listing pages in backend
It is now possible to set the sort order for marker and layer listing pages in the backend. Just navigate to Leaflet Maps Marker / Settings / Misc, where you find two new option blocks – here´s a screenshot for marker options:
localized paypal check out pages for donations
If you want to make a donation (which allows me to spend more time on the development of the plugin 😉 ) from the admin page of the plugin, you are now redirected to the localized paypal welcome page, depending on the locale of your WordPress installation.
TinyMCE button bugfixes
On certain installations there were conflicts with other plugins (function redeclaration) which are now solved. A user also reported a problem that the TinyMCE button didn´t work if the admin-URL was different from the standard admin url. Both issues are now solved.
Bugfix for list of markers below layer maps
On some templates, the list of markers below layer maps was not as wide as the map due to CSS problems. This is now fixed.
I changed the constant WP_ADMIN_URL to LEAFLET_WP_ADMIN_URL due to problems on some blogs.
- NEW: added sort options for marker and layer listing pages in backend
- NEW: localized paypal check out pages for donations
- CHANGED: updated French translation thanks to Vincèn Pujol, http://www.skivr.com
- CHANGED: updated Italian translation thanks to Luca Barbetti
- BUGFIX: TinyMCE button error on certain installations (function redeclaration, different wp-admin-directory)
- BUGFIX: list of markers below layer maps was not as wide as the map on some templates
- BUGFIX: changed constant WP_ADMIN_URL to LEAFLET_WP_ADMIN_URL due to problems on some blogs
Please let me what you think of this new release. If you have any issues, please see this page on how to get support. If an important feature is missing, please add your feature requests on Github. I am also looking for more translations – if you would like to contribute a new one, please visit this page for more information.